UPDATED JUNE 30, 2020
Gilda’s Club Evansville is continually reassessing program options to provide the best service possible during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Because emotional support is so vital, we have added telephone support to our program during this unpleasant time of physical distancing.
Access to the Clubhouse continues to be restricted to protect the health and safety of our medically-vulnerable population. However, staff are present and phone calls will be addressed during normal business hours.
- One-on-one phone support (for members only) with our licensed mental health professionals.
- Wednesdays 12:00-2:00pm with Scheleen
- Thursdays 12:30-2:30pm with Robin
- Call the Clubhouse for an appointment.
- Check out our virtual programs page for additional videos and resources to strengthen your mind and body.
- Educational workshops will be streamed and videos posted on the Gilda's Club Facebook page.
- For help with cancer-related distress, call 812-402-8667 to connect with a licensed mental health professional.