UPDATED APRIL 20, 2020 - NEW Resources Added!
Gilda’s Club Evansville is continually reassessing program options to provide the best service possible during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Because social support is so vital, we have added new options to our program during this unpleasant time of physical distancing.
Access to the Clubhouse continues to be restricted in accordance with the Governor's orders. However, staff are working remotely and phone calls will be addressed during normal business hours.
- NEW open support group, the "C" Connection on Wednesdays from 3pm-4:15pm for anyone needing stress-release. Email Scheleen for joining information.
- "Community Call-Ins" - simple telephone conference calls with those interested in talking are scheduled twice per week:
- Tuesday 10:00-10:30am
- Thursday 3:00-3:30pm
- Email Angie for joining information.
- One-on-one phone support (for members only) with our licensed mental health professionals.
- Wednesdays 12:00-2:00pm with Scheleen
- Thursdays 12:30-2:30pm with Robin
- Call the Clubhouse for an appointment.
- Check out our virtual programs page for additional videos and resources to strengthen your mind and body.
- Educational workshops will be streamed on the Gilda's Club Facebook page.
- For help with cancer-related distress, call 812-402-8667 to connect with a licensed mental health professional.